A new version of FlashBox, with one of my personal favorites in it: autoplay. I hope you like it.
FlashBox is a on going project so for updated versions of it goto the Flashbox directory.
Find more examples on the FlashBox homepage.
Download WordPress Plugin – Download FlashBox v1.3
If you have previous versions of FlashBox installed, it’s a good idea to delete the old “wp-flashbox” directory.
ChangeLog FlashBox v1.3
- Tweek: [Flash] FlashBox was not centered in the browserwindow
- Tweek: [Flash] if there is no caption, show only the numbers of the gallery (was not really visible but there was a break between the caption and the numbers)
- Fixed: [Flash] without caption the word null appeared (I thought it was null, but in reality it was “null”)
- Fixed: [PHP] select a word or sentence in the code-editor from WordPress and the FlashBox a href will be placed around the selection in stead of deleting it
- Fixed: [Flash] the close button/function should only be active in close button and outside FlashBox
- New: [Flash] not only percentage loading, but also an error-massage if image is not available
- New: [Flash] on-stage resize if browser size changes, so does the position of FlashBox
- New: [Flash] resize icon if image is bigger then stage
- New: [Flash] minimum img size
- New: [Flash] autoplay option