I have written about the paperToys book from Matt Hawkins before: it’s a book about the most talented paperToy designers in the world!
(and I’m part of that group 😉 )
Because the list is so impressive I should write about these people…..
And I already did that: a lot of these paperToy designers are part of my Urban papercraft series
But there are some where I will not write about: not because they are not talented, but they don’t meet the requirements for my definition of Urban Papercraft. So I hope I don’t offend someone, but this group of designers will be striked out (
- Shin Tanaka — 🙂 read my posts yes, wrote about him more then once…
- 3eyed Bear — 🙂 read my post
- Speaker Dog — 🙂 read my post
- Toypaper — 🙂 read my post I love papercraft/Flash
- Sjors Trimbach — 🙂 read my post one of the first paperToy designers a wrote about.
- Ken Munk — 🙂 read my post I really like the idea of hunting trophies
Carlo Giovani— 🙁 very talented though
- E440 — 🙂 read my post
- Illectronics — 🙂 read my post
- Jonny Chiba — 🙂 read my post
- PHILL — 🙂 read my post
- Marshall Alexander
- Nice Bunny — 🙂 read my post very recently
- SIZZA — 🙂 read my post
- P.P. Bear 100% loading
- Big Chief
- Bryan Rollins
- Christopher Bonnette — 🙂 Update #2: read my post
- Grumm — nice dude! 😉
- Jerom — 🙂 Update #1: read my post
Burlabox Rommyvery, very, very cute, but no blank template Cubotoy— very beautyfull, can’t find blank template, pitty 🙁
- Matt Hawkins
I see I have my work cut out for me….